Monday 24 November 2014

Random Stuff and Bird Photo Quiz

Well I have been very busy moving into the new condo this past week, so needless to say my posts have been few and far between (non-existent).  I am going through birding withdrawal.  On the way home from work today I spotted a Snow Goose out in a field with some Canada Geese.  It stuck out like a sore thumb and I pulled over to get some crappy record shots in the fading light.

I know what you're thinking, how was I able to capture an even worse shot of a snow goose?...pure skill

Just for fun I thought I would do a bird quiz with some of my less than optimal shots.  Feel free to guess in private or in the comments if you are brave enough.  Good luck!

Bird #1

Bird #2

Bird #3

Bird #4

Bird #5
Bird #6

Results will be revealed next posting.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Wilson's phalarope
    2.
    3. Bohemian waxwing
    4. Solitary sandpiper
    5.
    6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Shorebird Sp.
      2. Golden Eagle
      3. Bohemian Waxwing
      4.Solitary Sandpiper
      5.Bald Eagle
      6.Canada Warbler

      Delete