Monday 12 August 2019

Casual European Birding

As I write this, I am sitting in the Dublin Airport waiting on my flight to Paris for a week and a half trip to France and Switzerland.  We were supposed to fly straight from Halifax to Paris, but flighthub never notified me that our flight was cancelled due to the 737 max groundings...so we had to reschedule in Halifax.  Although not an official birding trip, I plan on slipping in some birding when Caitlyn's not looking.  I will provide some updates when I can.

August 12.
Dublin Ireland Airport - Common House-Martin and Rook.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58932639

Paris
Highlights Carrion Crow, Great Cormorant, tons of Black-headed Gulls

...well that didn't go as planned, I got distracted and didn't have time to update! I did get about 45 lifers on this trip!  An update is coming soon with photos!

1 comment: